Digifeud a Game of numbers
The multiplayer game for iOS devices where you make calculations with digits. Beat our Autoplayer or invite your (Facebook) friends or play against random opponents worldwide. Play your own game and see if you can beat the best players in your country, or even in the world.
Create a sum and place digits on the 13 by 13 tile board and earn points for your calculations. Use the extra single and double value squares to collect the most points. Use a strategy to win the game!
Search for friends to play against or allow Digifeud to match you up with an opponent.
- Choose to play against friends or match up against random opponents
- Flashing white tiles indicating last move.
- On line rule explanation and recall option.
- Play against AutoDigi, can you beat our automated player?
- Play against AutoDigi even without an internet connection.
- Play in 100 simultaneous games!
- Push notifications informing you about opponent's latest move
- Chat with your opponent
- Invite your friends on Facebook
- Play your next move without leaving the game screen if you like!
For more information on Digifeud, visit us at Digifeud.com and follow on Twitter @digifeud. Also check our Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/digifeud
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Digifeud is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-07. The program can be installed on iOS.
Digifeud (version 1.7.1) has a file size of 61.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.